IMPORTANT: Returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Van Esther E-Gift Card. Van Esther does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
With limited exceptions, we do not provide prepaid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
How do I make a return?
To make a return submit your Return Request Here with your email address and order number.
How many days do I have to make a return?
You have 14 days from the delivery date to submit your return request.
What items are returnable?
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- All returns must include an order packing slip that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- Items must be in the original condition, unworn and unwashed with tags attached and original packaging. Damaged returns will NOT be accepted.
- When sending back items from multiple orders, you must fill out an order packing slip for each applicable order.
- All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Van Esther E-Gift Card.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Returns are processed within 3-5 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
- Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
The following items are excluded and cannot be returned:
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Items marked FINAL SALE
- Worn items
- Items with scents, deodorant, and signs of wear.
- Shipping fees
Can I get my money back?
For all returns, we issue store credit only in the form of a Van Esther E-Gift card.
Unfortunately, if the item is marked FINAL SALE it cannot be returned.
Are there any return fees?
Return shipping postage is the sole responsibility of the customer.
How soon will I receive my store credit?
Once we have received your return please allow up to 3-5 business days for your store credit to be issued.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages
- This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery.
- Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge.
- We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed in our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Should you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, contact our Customer Care team via the Online Request Form. Once we receive your request, we will be in contact with you to address and resolve the issue.
Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you store credit in the form of a Van Esther E-Gift Card for use on a future purchase. E-Gift Cards never expire, and are redeemable right away!
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- Outside the terms of our Return Policy
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
By making a purchase on www.vanesther.com you agree to this return policy.
Helpful Hint: Van Esther is not responsible for returns until they reach our Returns Department in Des Moines, IA. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Van Esther will not issue store credit for your returns.