To ensure that your package is properly delivered and that you receive your package within the time frames we advertise, please make sure that your address is correctly entered and includes all relevant and/or required information. Van Esther does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect or incorrectly entered at the time of purchase. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered.
We will ship to PO Boxes via USPS. Other carrier options are available and we reserve the right to change carriers at any time.
All orders are subject to processing time that is separate and apart from the time it takes for a shipment to reach its destination once it has been picked up from our fulfillment center by the applicable carrier. Depending on a number of factors, standard domestic and international orders may take up to 4 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays) to process.
After your payment is authorized and verified, Standard orders can still take 4 business days to process. This is just an estimate and doesn't include weekends or holidays. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email notification with the shipping carrier and tracking number.
Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from vanesther.com, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from any credit issued.
Domestic Delivery Time
3-7 Business Days Standard Shipping.
International Delivery Transit Time: 7-14 Business Days
Cost: International shipping rates vary depending on the location and weight of the package. At check out, your total shipping will be shown depending upon the weight of your shopping bag.
All prices on our site are in US dollars and charged in US dollars. We do not provide currency conversion, your bank will convert depending on the going rate at the time you place your order. All applicable custom fees, taxes, and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Custom authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package.
Please note that all estimated shipping times are after the order has been shipped. If for any reason your item is not deliverable and is returned, your packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge. Please carefully check your address.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages
- This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery.
- Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge.
- We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed in our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information that states your package was delivered by the carrier but haven't received it; you must contact us within 7 days to file a claim.
We will assist you in working with the carrier to complete the claims process. Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete (depending on the shipping carrier used).
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
If your order includes multiple items and one (or more) of the items are out of stock: we will go ahead and ship the rest of your order, issuing a refund to your original form of payment for the item(s) not in stock.
RESERVED RIGHTS REGARDING SHIPPING
While we will make every effort to accommodate your shipping and billing preferences, in order to protect our #VEBabes, Van Esther reserves the right to require customers to use a “common” shipping and billing address in the event we are unable to process an order or verify a shipping address provided.
Additionally, Van Esther reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or cancel orders from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Van Esther reserves the right to limit, refuse, and/or reject returns to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above. By completing a purchase with us, you're agreeing to our full shipping and delivery policy.